Aside from a Progressive Web App that I built first on the original web components spec, then decided to support using React, I’ve since adopted GatsbyJS as a cool React-based wrapper to make development a little faster and smoother.
Some experience based on React include:
- A dynamic Image Box/Slideshow component
- Components for an integrated Header and Navigation
- An animated modal that implements ReactTransitionGroup
- Leveraging lifecycle methods to successfully rendering UI and managing client-side resources including garbage clean up
- Advanced usage of the web components standard